AVG Content Filtering
AVG Content Filtering Block threats and reduce distractions on the web
Help your workforce block threats by excluding access to malicious websites – and help boost their productivity by managing web access based on usage policies of your choice.
Manage distracting websites with a single click to keep your employees focused on business-related tasks no matter where they may be. Stay informed and in control with activity reports sent straight to your inbox.
How does this benefit you?
- Automatic website blocking Automatically blocks sites by category and sorts more than 60 million sites into subgroups for increased granularity. You can set flexible Block/Warn Only/Allow privileges for employee access.
- A second line of defence Malware category provides another layer of defence, stopping threats before they enter your network. Also iCat Dynamic Filtering scans any pages not yet categorized in our database to help ensure that new threats don’t slip through.
- No proxy required No hardware or network changes are needed, and the service does not require any rerouting of traffic, which could slow your Internet speed.
- Secondary local passwords Create a secondary, local or group passwords for office managers to override blocked pages without compromising the administrative password.
- Real-time alerts Your IT provider can stay on top of things by receiving instant email alerts whenever there’s an issue.
- Flexible scheduling Allow employees to access specific websites at specific times. For example, you can give your employees access to Facebook® during their lunch break, but block access for the rest of their workday.
- Activity reports Gives you real-time information about employees’ Internet use. Easily view PC names, logged-in users, IP addresses, URLs, actions taken (e.g., if an employee was blocked, warned, or allowed), and the number of times someone tried to access a site.