AVG Cloud Backup
AVG Cloud Backup Protecting customer data securely and ensuring it’s available when needed
We all know how important it is to keep information backed up but with time under constant pressure, few remember to do so regularly.
How does this benefit you?
- Protect what’s important Capture data across endpoints and servers including bare metal server images and large files, such as Exchange® and SQL® Databases. Data is protected both in-transit and at rest with encryption at every stage of the process. Data Centers also have ISO9001 & ISO27001 certification giving customers peace of mind that their data won’t be compromized.
- For extra protection combine Cloud Backup with AVG® AntiVirus to scan files before backup and restore.
- Automatic backup, fast restore Automate the process to ensure timely protection. Backups run silently in the background while the use of an incremental backup mechanism keeps bandwidth usage to a minimum. Should the worst happen, we can restore your data on-demand ensuring the impact of any data loss is minimized.
- Include servers and server-based files Capture unlimited bare metal server ‘snapshots’ and automatically run incremental backup large files such as Exchange or SQL Databases as often as every 15 minutes. Store locally, in the cloud or both and choose from multiple retention policies to meet your needs.
- Optimize storage Files are compressed to minimize the amount of storage used and for extra efficiency, AVG Cloud Backup lets you limit the data to be backed up by folder, file type and/or file size to ensure that only your business critical data is captured.
- Free 30-day trial Try AVG® Online Backup free for 30 days to ensure it’s the right service for you.
- Pay-as-you-go service Data storage is billed in arrears and based on actual usage, so you don’t have to worry about estimating requirements in advance of risk paying for unused storage space.