Step 2 -Installing the Ghostscript Printer
- Click the Start button, then Settings, and then Devices.
- Click Add a Printer or Scanner, and then click The printer that I want isn’t listed.
- Choose the option to Add a local printer or network printer with manual settings and click Next.
- Under “Use an existing port,” click FILE in the dropdown list and then click Next.
- Click Have Disk… and browse to the Ghostscript files. They are located in C:\Program Files\gs\gsX.XX\lib (x represents the Ghostscript version number). The file name is ghostpdf.inf. Click OK and then Next.*
- Name the printer “Sybase DataWindow PS” and DO NOT set it as the default printer. Click Next.
- There is no need to print a test page – click No and then Next.
- Review the info and click Finish.
*If you receive a message about the driver being unsafe to install, click Install Anyway.
Contact us on the number below, we’d me more than happy to help!