Our team of business analysts and developers are able to take your ideas and needs and transform them into solutions that make a real difference to your business.
We specialise in developing and implementing creative designs, intelligent backoffice and business-focused software solutions for desktop, mobile and web applications.
How does it work?
“We’ll participate as part of your project management team, understand the User Requirement Specification (URS) and deliver a Functional Design Specification (FDS) to ensure that you get a validated system which complies with the common software validation and testing standards defined within your industry.”
• Legal Services
To discuss your requirements, contact our team today.
Whether you’re looking for a small one-off application or an all-encompassing management system, our team of business analysts and developers are able to take your ideas and needs, and transform them into solutions that make a real difference to your business.
Our database design service will ensure that:
• Data currently split across multiple systems is consolidated,
• Mistakes caused by manual processes are avoided,
• You can generate faster reports for your business and clients,
• Staff out of the office can have the same access to in-house systems and data,
• You’ll have a system to suit your needs and give you an edge over your competitors,
• ISO9001 processes and procedures of your Quality Management Systems are complimented and enforced wherever possible.
Technological advances have given us many more methods for managing what we do, but advancement and business evolution can lead to systems being disjointed from one another.
At FGS, we know how important system integration is to ensure the effective running of your business. We specialise in integrating disparate systems into consolidated solutions, leading to leaner, more efficient processes.
We’re experts in fixing:
• Systems which are operating independently to one another,
• Websites which are working independently to other systems,
• New software which isn’t communicating with other systems or parts of the business,
• Multiple sources of the same data which are shared across your organisation.
Our expert knowledge and years of experience make us well-equipped to find solutions for your business which are innovative, tailored and reliable.
We can arrange for your data to be hosted in the cloud. Provided your internet connection is reliable, most of our systems data can be cloud based. This has a number of advantages:
• No need for a complex disaster recovery plan. This responsibility is out-sourced to professionals along with the server and security maintenance.
• Flexibility: As long as your employees have internet access they can work from anywhere, which can help to improve work-life balance and productivity.
• Decreases your carbon footprint: Using the cloud means you only use the space you need, which results in at least 30% less energy consumption and carbon emissions than using on-site servers.
• Great for start-ups! Many of our start-up customers are choosing cloud based solutions because typically all they need is a workstation, an internet connection and a printer. Their database, file storage and email are managed within the cloud.
• No need for Capital Expenditure: The need for CapEx often disappears as project start-up costs are minimal due to the faster deployment.