Step 1 – Prepare Windows 10 for Ghostscript
1. Click the Start button and then click Settings.
2. Click Update & Security, then click Recovery, and then under “Advanced startup” click Restart Now.
3. After the restart, click Troubleshoot, then Advanced Options and then Startup Settings.
4. Click Restart.
5. Press 7 on your keyboard to choose the “Disable Driver Signature Enforcement” option.
6. After the system restarts you can install Ghostscript.
Install Ghostscript in the normal manner which can be found here in Step 2, or contact us on the number below, we’d be me more than happy to help!